Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breathless Reads Tour

I know it is not a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday when I usually post, but this is absolutely IMPORTANT for me to let you know about, especially if you live in the states where this book tour is going.

I'm thrilled that this book tour is hitting up Salt Lake City. Why? Cause I live in Utah. And. I. Can. Go. Can't wait to meet Ally Condie author of Matched and Beth Revis author of Across the Universe. Great books btw. Read them. I haven't even finished Across the Universe and I'm recommending it.  Anyone in Utah should go to this event. I will be there so you'll be able to meet me too. Yeah, yeah, I'm not published yet, but you can say you met me before my book(s) graced the book shelves.  For more information, visit Breathless Reads

Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you think of them, especially the ones I haven't read yet.  If you plan on attending the book tour in Salt Lake City, let me know via email: writingjewels@gmail.com We can meet up and have a ball associating with great authors.

Have a great Thursday! 

PS: I will still be posting tomorrow even though I will be attending the auditions for So You Think You Can Dance in SLC! Yah! Yah! Yah! Note: I am not auditioning. Not a dancer. My friend got tickets to get in. Can't wait because I love that show. 
See you tomorrow my fabulous following friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment