2016 wasn't one of my most adventurous and extravagant years, but I do have to say I had some favorites.
My favorites (in no particular order. Just as they come to mind)
- Concert: ColdPlay (wow, oh wow, they are amazing). Best concert EVER!
- A band I love: ColdPlay (why did I not catch the ColdPlay train earlier?)
- New person: my niece, Olive. She's a cutie pie and crawling now at only 8 months old. She's going to conquer this world.
- Trip: San Francisco. I took one trip this year and it was a work trip, but I filled it with some fun when I wasn't at the conference.
- Experience in San Francisco: riding a rental bike to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Music to listen to at work: Taylor Swift
- New album: OneRepublic's "Oh My My"
- Job: Mine, of course. I heart it and my coworkers. Cheers!
- Fiction book: "The Selection" series by Kiera Cass. There were many a read-until-3AM-nights to finish this series. Couldn't get enough of it!
- Non-fiction book: "Seabiscuit" by Laura Hillenbrand
- Author book signings: Marissa Meyer, Ally Carter, Kiersten White, & Robin M. King (ok, that's 4, but 4 amazing authors I must give props to)
- Hiking buddy: my dad. Love you.
- Christmas tree: mine, of course.
- New friend: Allison. You're a gem of a gal.
- Season: summer
- Birthday: again, mine, of course.
- Movie: Zootopia
- TV revival: Gilmore Girls
- New thing: ankle boots
What are your 2016 favorites?