Bon voyage to 2015. Welcome 2016! This is our year! All of our year!
2015 was a fun year for the Jules. A lot happened and I'm happy to share a bit of my year.
- Became an adult, officially. Ditched my twin bed for a queen-sized bed fit for a King.
- Attended Comic Con for the first time & saw Matt Smith there (Doctor Who). Smitten.
- Celebrated my 33rd birthday.
- Saw U2 in concert for the 5th time. I love those boys.
- Did a bit of hiking in the Utah mountains at the beginning of the summer.
- Colored my hair very blonde. Loved it!
- Traveled Down Under to Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia. On a broken foot, to boot. No pun intended, as I was wearing a boot cast. Nothing holds me back. Although, it probably should have. Loved loved loved the trip!
- Broken foot is healing, hopefully will be 100% better one of these days.
- Read 47 books. The goal was 50, but I came in pretty darn close.
- Trying my hand at painting. I'm somewhat good. Read "somewhat" very loosely.
- Toyed around with some writing ideas.
- Spent good times with family and friends.
How about you?
2016 is going to be a year of joy! I'm certain of it. Not sure if I will be adventuring unless if someone wants to pay for me to go to Africa with them... Maybe Morocco? Any takers? :)
I plan to get back to my writing roots, hone in my painting skills, and reading 50 books. I would definitely like to start dating someone whom I will eventually marry. If you know any LDS great guys, let me know. :)
Well, happy to be blogging again. Not sure if I will consistently blog, but Id' like to say hello and hope you have a delightful new year!
Hugs all the way from Bag End...