Sunday, December 19, 2010

7th Day of Christmas



Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Great song, eh? Peppy and rockin song for sure.  The coolest part about the music video is the two dogs running around in the snow with reindeer ears on.  I am a sucker when it comes to dogs. I love them!
Well, dear followers and friends, here is what I asked my parents to get me for Christmas:

Despicable Me DVD - LOVE this movie.

The last two books of The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.  I read the first book last month and loved it.  Great ending to hook you in for the rest of the series.
And Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

Can't wait to watch the movie and devour the books.  It's funny cause I know exactly what I'm getting for Christmas already. Didn't even have to snoop. :)

What do you want for Christmas?  Can't wait to hear about your Christmas wish list.  Merry Christmas again!

No comments:

Post a Comment