Thursday, December 16, 2010

10th Day of Christmas



Wham! - Last Christmas

Ok, the video for this song is pretty much cheesy in every way possible. Just don't be confused, I DO NOT have a little crush on George Michael like I do with Sting and David Bowie. George Michael instantly makes me think of Arrested Development. Just remember, there's always money in the Banana Stand. Hehe! If you don't get that, you'll have to watch Arrested Development to understand.
Tangent . . .
Anyway, the first time I heard this song on the radio I fell in love with it. Yep, and it has to be the Wham! version, no other version will suffice. Enjoy the song and possibly the creepiness of the video. I might think you weird if you do though. Oh, yeah, don't grow out a mullet because of this song. They are so 80's and should stay in the 80's. Have another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment