Monday, December 20, 2010

6th Day of Christmas


Celtic Woman - Carol Of The Bells


Today's gift of musical cheer for the my version of the 12 Days of Christmas includes the energetic song Carol of the Bells.  I found this incredible version of it by Celtic Woman.  The violinist is amazing.  The singers are angelic.  Enjoy!  And more songs to come tomorrow and up to Christmas Day. Christmas Day's song is my most favorite.  It brings a tear to my eye.  You won't want to miss it.
So, I asked this question yesterday on my post, but I want to ask it again; what do you want for Christmas?   

2 comments:

  1. I just watched Orla Fallon's Christmas concert the other day. Such pretty music! As for what I want for Christmas, my list is nearly all books. I really want the Great and Terrible series by Chris Stewart; you already know how good those books are. I also asked for the Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima and the Land of Elyon series by Patrick Carman. Both are wonderful series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Jessica, books are where it's at. Oh the Great and Terrible. Don't make me remember just how good those books are. Love em.

    ReplyDelete