Friday, December 2, 2011

Writing Anniversaries

As I drove to work this morning, I realized it's been two years since the idea for my first book, FÉLICITÉ FOUND, came together. I'm blown away by the fact that it's been that long. And time has flown so fast I'm not sure if any of it really has happened.

The idea for it came from a short dream that exploded into a book. I would never have thought something like that could change the course of my life forever. I feel blessed to have found my life's passion over the last couple years. And I've been able to imagine up more ideas for many years to come.

What writing anniversaries have you encountered? 

PS: Here is my work Christmas Tree. We decorated it yesterday. It. Is. So. Pretty. *giggles*


Merry Month of December!

Writing. Jewels. Out.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a writing anniversary, but I do have a blogging and twitter anniversary, if that counts? I enjoy knowing when things started and looking back to see how far we've gone and how much progression the project takes on (if that makes sense)! The nice part of an anniversary is the hope that it will reset the time to looking forward as opposed to looking back at how we could have done things differently! :)

    ReplyDelete