Friday, October 14, 2011

A Funny for Your Friday

I went to see the play My Fair Lady last night at the Hale Center Theatre in West Valley City, Utah. Great play! Go see it if you live in Utah! Well worth it! By the time I got home I was super tired. Totally forgot to prepare a blog post for today. Due to that, I'm posting a YouTube video that one of my coworkers shared with me a few days ago. It made me laugh so hard I snorted. Yes, I do that! Embarrassingly endearing.

Seriously, what are the chances of this cyclist crash happening? Crazy! I do apologize to the man who the terrible occurrence happened to. I'm sorry I laughed at your misfortune. I hope you're okay! See this is why people must wear helmets.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend? You gonna be typing away at your WIP? Editing? Revising? Or relaxing? I will be watching a scary movie with friends tonight. Tomorrow will be dedicated to my WIP! Woot Woot!

Any who, see you next week!


3 comments:

  1. That guy's lucky he didn't end up with worse injuries. It also makes me wonder how our species has survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be mean, but that was amazing! Glad that dude had a helmet on! Though I am curious who bikes through the African safari???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob - Wow, you're right! How has the human race survived? I've been within close proximity of bears and other rather large animals while hiking and backpacking. I'm surprised I'm alive.

    Hope - I know, I totally didn't want to sound mean by glamorizing this, but it was crazy. Glad he had a helmet on too. And yes, I wonder where they were biking...

    ReplyDelete