A girl that's going to be moving into my apartment soon made this sweet comment about my bedroom:
"It looks like a room full of dreams."
Her words have stayed with me and caused me to look around the space I call home. As my eyes drifted from one item to the next, I couldn't help but think my room IS a room full of dreams I HAVE made come true. Here's a wee list:
- My framed photos of the Eiffel Tower and various other wall hangings, art, and souvenirs from all over the world = I have fulfilled my dream to travel, but there's only more trips to come.
- A bookshelf full of delicious stories = I am a book connoisseur.
- A couple photos of Jesus = I am active in my religion (far from perfect, though).
- A laptop = I'm a writer, blogger, and occasional Netflix'er.
- Some stuffed animals = I'm still a kid at heart.
- A wallet = I am able to support myself.
- A Precious Moments graduation girl figurine = I have a college degree.
- A pretty book lying on the nightstand with my name, the author, glittering its cover = I've published a book, my little Félicité Found.
With this said, I encourage you all to take stock of the dreams you've already made come true. Know that because you accomplished them, if you will, bucket list items, you can do anything you put your mind to.
So, my mind is set on writing and publishing and all sorts of other delectable goals. But the most important goal right now is to share my words through Félicité Found.
Send out the word to all the world about her. I'd love for you and the cats zoo (as Pat Hatt would say) to enjoy it.
Here's where you can buy Félicité Found and the Goodreads link:
Oh, I have a Facebook page that you are more than welcome to "like". I hope to build up another social network platform there.
So, what dreams have you already made come true? What are dreams you are working toward? And if you haven't purchased my book yet, why the heck not? haha