Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Smitten. Enamored. In Love. Taken With... Blogging

Can I say I AM SO SO SO SO EVER SO HAPPY TO BE BLOGGING AGAIN? Oh, I just did, or rather typed it. Well, I'm going to say it out loud right now. I don't want you to think I'm lying and don't live up to my word. Seriously, I just said it out loud. I cracked a smile too, and I'm still grinning as I type. Man, I just giggled too. Oh, how I am easily entertained.

Lava Lamp

Blogging helps me to be a part of something big. I mean something HUMONGOUS, something truly special, that being the writing community. The group of people I am honored to associate with via blogging and social networking are truly magnificent. They, YOU, are such examples and powerhouses of pure energy that keep me going. I love it!

I took some time off from blogging and it was way hard to decide to get back into it. Once I dived back in, it took me some time to get back into the swing of things, really enjoying it. I'm pretty much smitten with my blog again. Now, that is an exhilarating feeling.

Being smitten is a good place to be and oh, what an amazing word. I looked up the word and there were some synonyms that caught my attention: enamored, in love, and taken with. I am definitely all of the above with my blog.

The only problem is I'm not quite back to that point with my writing. I struggle with having the courage to open up the file of my work in progress because I feel ever so inadequate. My confidence is lacking at the moment. But I am loving blogging again and this gives me the hope I need to fall head over heels in love with creating stories again. It will happen and it will!

I have written over half of my posts for the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge. Can you say over achiever? haha When I signed up for the challenge, I freaked out about needing to write so many posts. However, I did it so I could fall back in love with blogging. And you know what? It worked! Writing so many posts so far has brought the spirited fire of blogging back into my bones. Yes!

Are you smitten with your blog? Have you ever struggled to feel fully devoted to your blog or writing? Are you participating in the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge?

Writing Jewels

12 comments:

  1. Glad the Challenge got you excited again! Don't worry, writing your manuscript will be next.
    Most of my posts are done. Just adding finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the challenge will keep you busy, Julia! I'm glad you are enjoying blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it already has been keeping me busy! :)

      Delete
  3. So glad your back and loving it again! I'm doing A-Z as well and trying to get all my posts finished before Monday. I'm not sure it's going to happen but at least most of them are done. See you during the challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get all my posts written by Monday too. I may be a few short though. We're on our way, babes!

      Delete
  4. Holy crap, you're so much braver than I! I still don't dare tackle the A-Z yet...

    Maybe someday... ?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you've gotta be in, Morgs. I'll hold ya to it. haha

      Delete
  5. That's great! I need to fall back in love with blogging. I've been feeling "eh" about it lately! Looking forward to your A-Z posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all go through cycles where we really enjoy the things we do and then there are lulls too. I totally see what you're saying. I was there for a while. But I look forward to sharing my A-Z's with ya!

      Delete
  6. Yay! I'm glad to hear you are loving blogging again! I'm all ready and waiting for the A-Z Challenge to start.

    ReplyDelete