I usually don't post on Thursdays. But, hey there on this fine day. Anyway, I've seen a few people posting their monthly goals on their blogs. I think sharing them with the blogshere will help me accomplish them. Well, it's my turn to make goals now. And achieve them.
I will report back at the beginning of April with my success stories and share my April goals.
- Finish another round of edits/revisions of my WIP and hand it off to CP's
- Participate in the second I'm a Platform-Building Campaigner Challenge
- Finish reading Forest Born by Shannon Hale
- Read Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
- Go see The Hunger Games on March 23 at 8:30PM (yes, I've already got tickets)
- Have a supercool St. Patrick's Day party. It's my favorite holiday. :D
- Not go crazy while waiting to hear back from editors as my book, FÉLICITÉ FOUND, is on submission