Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Contest Time Again!

New plan: Please follow the instructions below to enter the contest. Google Documents is so not working for me, so I won't give it my business. Hehe 

I’m excited to say its contest time again! Almost two months ago, I had the opportunity to contact the fantastic author, Kate Kaynak. On top of being an author she is an editor for Spencer Hill Press (SHP is publishing Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout). Kate graciously gave me my own personalized signed copy of her book, Minder. Not only did I get the book, but she has offered to send the winner of this contest a personalized signed copy of Minder, too. And you know what; it is a trilogy, so there is more to come after the first book. Super yah!

Here is a blurb about it:

“Sixteen-year-old Maddie Dunn doesn't know how Del and his two friends died. She just knows that she killed them. Ganzfield is a training facility full of people like her, but it's not exactly a nurturing place. Every social interaction carries the threat of mind-control. A stray thought can burn a building to the ground. And people's nightmares don't always stay in their own heads. But it's still better than New Jersey. Especially once she meets the man of her dreams...”

Alright, if you liked The X-men comic or movies, then you’ll absolutely adore Minder. It’s paranormal, romantic, comical, and adds in some crazy, intense drama. The two main characters are strong and dynamic in personality. They make an unforgettably spicy couple. By the end, you won’t be able to put the book down. I know it’s cliché but you’ll for sure be on the edge of your seat as your heart beats out of your chest.

To enter the contest comment on this post with the following point system.

Rules:
  • You must follow my blog +1
  • You must follow me on Twitter +1
  • You must tweet, facebook, or blog about it +1
  • Please add the links to your tweet, facebook message, or blog post +1
  • Please give me your email address so I can contact the winner +1
  • Add up your points
The contest will close on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 3:21 p.m. MST. I will announce the winner on Thursday, April 28, 2011 on my blog. The winner will be randomly picked by the order in which you entered. OPEN TO U.S. ONLY.

If that wasn’t enough to tempt your eyes to enter this contest, then check out the trailer for it below.

10 comments:

  1. Another great contest, Julia! Minder sounds like a very cool book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These teenage heroes in literature has really grown on me, so this book interests me. Followed and RT'd you. :)

    (Not taking part in the contest, since I live in Europe.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool contest.
    I follow the blog and follow you on twitter
    ella@ellaschwartz.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome contest!

    +1 GFC: Zareen T
    +1 Twitter follower: @ShiningStar786
    +2 Tweet and link: http://twitter.com/ShiningStar786/statuses/61194060643319808
    +1 E-mail: mizzbookworm@gmail.com

    Total: +5

    ReplyDelete
  5. +1 Blog: memeki
    +1 Twitter: Memeki314
    +2 Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Memeki314/status/61217659798302720
    +1 Email: memeki@sbcglobal.net

    Total: 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love superhero stories. :)

    Following your blog +1
    Following on Twitter +1
    Tweeted: @Robin_Weeks +1
    Not sure how to link to a Twitter comment--I Tweeted at 9:10 MST? You replied! :) +1
    robinweekswriter at gmail dot com +1
    Total points: 5

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Minder sounds like a great book!!

    +1 Follow your blog (Kris Summers)
    +1 Follow you on twitter (@SummersKris)
    +1 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/SummersKris/status/63093373279535105
    +1 Added link
    +1 email elfdrop AT gmail DOT com
    = +5

    Thanks!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not an entry just wanted to say I read Minder and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I rather enjoyed the book, too! Need to read the last two books one of these days. Too many books to read and so little time. TY for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my total!

    I follow (by blog and Twitter): +2
    I tweeted: +1
    Link: https://twitter.com/kristinlynnt/status/63297088749969408 +1
    Email: kristinthetford@msn.com +1

    Total: +5

    There you go, my friend! Thanks for another awesome contest. ;)

    ReplyDelete