My haps during the holidays:
- I deleted about 12,000 words from my WIP
- I almost went through a whole edit/revision of my WIP - I'll be done this weekend and then will hand it off to 2 of my peeps to edit/critique. Thanks Robin and Sarah.
- I read two books - Matched by Ally Condie and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. GREAT books. Highly recommend.
- I ate lots of candy, especially Peppermint Bark and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (my fav)
- I had a great time with my family. Love them dearly.
- I slipped into the snow outside of work which made me giggle wildly. I wish someone could have seen it. If I can make someone laugh then the fall was well worth it.
- I ate MORE sweets.
- Typically, I slept in until 10 a.m. I love sleep!
- I worked 3.5 days total during the holidays (makes for a hard week knowing I have to work 5 days in a row now--insanity I say)
- Two cute stories about two of my nephews, written below:
Nephew (2yo) - Bless the little boys heart or should I say head. Well, with two older brothers, you can believe that they like to rough house. They were running around on Christmas Eve. 2yo nephew runs into the kitchen counter. His face puffs up by his right eye. My sister-in-law, his mom, was consoling him on her lap while holding some ice on the swelling bump. And then it happened: he gets off of her lap and onto mine. I console the cutie for almost 20 minutes. No offense sister-in-law, I think your son loves me more than you. :) Just kidding. I was sad he got hurt, but his coming to me made my heart scream with joy. He loves me.
Alright, bloggy, do you feel fed? I hope!
Anyway, do tell me something fun that happened to you over the holidays. Make me laugh and snort (sometimes when I laugh REALLY hard, I snort.