Ok, now to today's topic. As I worked on revisions last night, I noticed of all the things I have scattered on my desk.
Here's the list:
- Waterbottle full of ice water - I drink H2O like an alcoholic
- Pen and paper - for notes and to write down songs I like on Pandora to buy off iTunes later
- Chapstick - my lips get chapped easily. Ok, I'm addicted to the stuff
- Some munchies - candy or fruit but most likely candy
- My iPhone - just in case someone texts or tweets me so I can respond--I don't answer phone calls, though. Sorry ----> Voicemail
- My iPhone again - just in case I want to listen to my tunes on it
- Skull Candy ear buds - they help me to drown out the noises around me so I can focus
- And I always wear pajamas while writing/revising/editing - gotta be comfy, for sure.
I have all these things at my reach so I'm not distracted. If only I could have the toilet right there... Uh . . . TMI.
New subject: How about those Dodgers, eh?
So, what do you have at hand while you are writing?
PS: Don't ask me how Yoda relates to this post... The pic came up when I searched Google images for cluttered desks. It was way too cool not to put on this post. Haha Maybe you can come up with a great idea for how Yoda relates to what writer's have on their desks. Bring it.