Tuesday, July 19, 2011

All Sorts of Busy

I want to apologize for the brief nature of this post. This week is turning out to be rather busy for me. My day job is crazy--I like it, though! And I've started another edit--the edit that will launch me to query-dome. 

This edit is freaking me out because of the fact that I'm planning on actually querying my manuscript out to agents once I'm done re-evaluating the story I've patiently worked on for so long. 

Have you ever felt like this? 

Gah! What I've wanted to do for so long is now upon me. But I'm going to do my best to make my story as beautiful as I can and hope for the best. Bring on the querying. Bring on the offers. No, really! Bring on the offers. Haha

Thanks for supporting my blog, my lovely followers. I hope you have a great week. I'll be back on Friday with something funner than this to feast your eyes upon.

3 comments:

  1. Totally understand as I'm on my last edit as well before I enter queryland. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you too, Patti! We'll be query friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I understand the busy. Lol. The last couple of weeks have been SO crazy!! I even forgot to enter your contest!! Ugh.... Ah well, it happens, right? Maybe things will calm down a bit for you!

    But yay for being so close to querying!! Woo hoo! Querying is an amazing time. Good luck!! You know I'm here if you need anything! <3

    ReplyDelete