Monday, March 28, 2011

Time is Running Out

My blog posting creativity is greatly lacking today. It's a Monday morning. I'm tired. I'm beginning a new work week. Where's my creativity, guys? It probably will come back. I do have to admit that I was listening to my iPod this morning and a Michael Jackson song came on. Can't remember which song it was, but I was totally rocking out in my bathroom as I did my hair. I felt like one of those 70's dancers. I probably looked pretty funny. Who cares, though. I was having fun. Maybe I'm not as tired as I think I am. Perhaps some creative juices are flowing. Wahoo.

Well, I hope that your creative juices are going strong today. Why? With some creativity, you totally could win an ARC of DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth. If you haven't entered the contest I'm holding to win the said ARC, what are you waiting for? Follow this link to fill out the form.

You have until 4:00 p.m. mst TODAY. Get to it kids. I will announce the winner on Wednesday, March 30, 2011.

Since time is running out for the contest, I will share Muse's music video for the song Time is Running Out. Such a great song.

Have a really nice day!


2 comments:

  1. Bathroom dancing is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your blog has brought a smile to my face!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete