Well, guys and girls, I'm really glad I'm posting my goals on my blog. It's helping me to accomplish them. I'd suggest you do likewise, for sure.
Well, here's how my month of May goals went:
Go on a much needed vacation to Washington StateCheck and Check Give myself some R&R for two weeks before I doing anything related to writingCheck. I did get sick the week I was supposed to start editing again, so I technically took three weeks off. But then I had a bout with editor's block (writer's block but only when editing). I'm finally back in the game now. Read The Goddess Test by Aimee CarterCheck and Check. I loved it so much that I've already finished its sequel, Goddess Interrupted. My holy crap, this series is incredible. Read it! Now! Catch up on blog commentingCheck but this is an ongoing goal.
Here are my Month of June goals:
- Read The Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Complete an edit of my wip: BOUND
- Hand off BOUND to one more round of betas
- Beta a friend's book--Ashley, I'm so proud of you!
- Continue forward with my no sweets diet. I've done 12 days for 21. Woot!
- Exercise three times a week