Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thoughts from a mad woman. . .

The last couple of week’s mornings have been ominously dark. Not only has the weather been changing, but the amount of sunlight in the morning has progressively become less and less. It practically feels like the middle of the night in the morning. I keep thinking, when are we going to change our clocks? The funny thing is I can distinctly recall having had two dreams this week where I woke up late because I didn’t change my clock. Subconsciously, I must be worried about this bi-yearly event of changing the clocks.
Right now, ladies and gentlemen, I’m going to take the first step to stop this insanity before it drives me crazy. And just in case you don’t know the answer, I will supply the answer for you. I really hope that I’m not the only person in this world who doesn’t know when we change our clocks? That will really make me crazy and feel a little sheepish too.
“Google is my friend,” I say as I type, C-H-A-N-G-E C-L-O-C-K-S 2-0-1-0, into Google Search, and then I scan for the site that will quickly supply the answer. I read, and I have the answer.
And the answer is. . .
Drum Roll
Clocks change on November 7 and will fall back an hour. That means that I will get an extra hour of sleep. Not only do I love chocolate, as you found out on my last post, but I love sleep even more. Zzzz. . .
I hope that this post helps you, and me, rest assure that time will keep going even when we gain an hour on November 7. Isn't that contradictory? Anyway, I hope that it helps all those lost-in-space-kind of people like me who don’t know when clocks should be changed to cease having nightmares that they wake up late because of not changing their clocks.
Have a pleasant-absence-of-light-in-the-morning kind of day until November 7 when the mornings will be a bit more cheery. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment