I know, I know. I've been AWOL for a few weeks now. There is reason behind this madness. But I will get to that later.
Since tomorrow is the U.S.'s Thanksgiving holiday, I'd like to offer my thanks.
I am thankful for:
- God: I know I don't have as much faith as I should but for some reason You still stick around. I appreciate your unconditional love and great patience with me. I love you
- My family: my constant strength and support. No. Matter. What! I love you all
- My job: it couldn't have come sooner. It is stressful at times but enjoyable anyway
- Love: it is what turns the world around
- Sleep: it is my fuel, although I can't seem to get enough of it
- Moose Tracks ice cream: Numms. Need I say more?
- My writing, even though it stresses me out
- Books: they draw me into beautiful worlds of wonder
- My love of traveling: bring on Australia and Tasmania this coming summer
- My car: Miss Razlyn
- Pay checks
- The ability to walk
- Seeing, feeling, hearing, tasting
- Clothing, especially skinny jeans
- The miracle of watching a helicopter take off
- Warm blankets
- Not getting so many headaches as I did before (miracles)
- Hot showers
- My random giggling for insignificant things
- Mowing the lawn in the summer
- Puppy dogs
- The pitter patter of the little girls feet as she runs around upstairs
- And many, many more wonderful things that bring joy to my life
Anyway, I need to be more grateful. Isn't that the case with us all, though? What are you grateful for?
Well, I have decided to take a wee sabbatical away from my blog. Not forever, of course. Just for a little while. Suffice it to say, a break from blogging and writing is in order for the Jewels! I will come back soon. I don't know when soon will arrive but hopefully at the beginning of next year with new year's resolutions and the such.
Sigh. Super sigh. Super duper crazy sigh.
I'm grateful for you all. I will see you around the bend of next year. Have a wonderful Holiday season! Much love. I bid you farewell, a short adieu.