Monday, April 29, 2013

Smiling all the Way From A to Z -- Y

Ack! Are we already to the letter Y? How has this month gone by at such a speedy pace? Well, as the saying goes: "Time flies while you're having fun."

My smiles today stem from...

YOUR SMILES

Yup, this is how I'm utilizing the letter Y with the word "Your". But it's true. I smile that we've all been having fun with this challenge (at least I have been) while writing quality posts from A to Z. I have enjoyed reading them and getting to know so many of you via your blogs.

But I also smile when good things happen to those I love, friends, or people I have met online through the writing community. I grin when writers get publishing deals or self-publish their works. I can't hold back giggles of happiness when I see a newly dating couple holding hands, or better yet, an older couple doing likewise. I can't keep myself from jumping for joy when someone tells me good news about landing that awesome job, they are getting married, or are having a baby. The list goes on and on, folks.

My smiles glisten wider on my face when others are happy. It bring me immense joy and I love it!

So, tell me something wonderful happening in your life right now. And starting with the letter Y, what makes you smile?

Writing Jewels

PS: Refer to the blurb on the very top of my blogs sidebar to know why I am posting about what makes me smile. Go forward and smile!

14 comments:

  1. Just seeing so many of my friends succeeding makes me smile. And everyone who has had fun with the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smile away at my bay at the things you say and just when fun is had each day, as i rhyme away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can be happy for others' success! I think there is plenty of success to go around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the sun, it hasn't come out in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blog is fun. Hearing of other peoples "success" is wonderful. Being freed from winter is good, even thought it's cloudy today.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    Bears Noting
    Life in the Urban Forest (my poetry blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers make me happy right now. I love the bright colors, especially yellow.

    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true, happy family and friends make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! I'm happy when others are happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been so fun stopping by your blog this month! Thanks for all the smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like seeing others happy too when they've done something great, and that's wonderful that you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is why I love the writing community so much. People are so supportive of each other and are genuinely happy when others succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There was a lot of love going around today as a lot of people blogged about "You" or "Your". We have such a supportive community! And it's great to share in others' happiness - smiles should be spread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of nice people willing to take the time to read and exchange work makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete