Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Little Bit of This & a Little Bit of That

I’ve felt really quiet this week so far. And it’s only Tuesday. That’s way bad. I decided that I had to get back into the swing of things, so I started tweeting. Tweeting always perks me up. What do you know, it worked. I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted to share with you on today’s post. Last night while I watched Chuck, I stared at my laptop screen with lack of any idea. Needing to be consistent on my blog, I decided to just blab and see if you love my blabbing. Oh, I blab in every post. Oh, well!

So, my rewrite is nearing its end. I’m enjoying crafting my two main characters into teenagers. It feels better. It feels right. It feels like they should have been younger the whole time. I hope to have the rewrite completed by the end of the week. Wish me luck as I wish all you writers luck with the enjoyable madness of writing.

I have the travel bug really bad right now. Actually, it’s a constant battle. If anyone wants to sponsor me to travel to some extravagant and beautiful beach-like place (preferably international), I would love you forever and maybe even kiss you (only if you are a man and single). I’m kidding, but if you’re rich then why not spend your money on me. Haha The pic to the right is a photo I took of the Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera. Beautiful!

Well, there is my blabbing for this lovely Tuesday!

Last and most important note: Don’t forget to check out my post and contest this Thursday. It will all be about Jennifer L. Armentrout’s prequel novel, Daimon, to her upcoming release, Half-Blood.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Italy! My favourite! Do you know what Jules, you should go ahead and book yourself a trip. Life is too short! (I should take my own advice! :) )

    Nice blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I should just up and go, but practicality and not wanting to put money on my credit card again that I just paid off. Thanks for calling me Jules. It is nice of you to whip out my nickname cause not many people do anymore. Also, I love the "U" in favourite. We Americans have ruined the English language. haha Thanks for the comment! Sending raspberries over the sea to you!

    ReplyDelete