Anyway, the music at the end of this episode made it an emotional rollor coaster for me. I almost cried. I think I stopped breathing. And the world stopped spinning for a few minutes (at least for me).
Well, here's a list of book scenes that have incited intense emotions in me, be it laughter or crying (Warning: There may be spoilers):
- These is my Words by Nancy E. Turner. One of the end scenes that has to do with Jack. I cried all the moisture out of my body because of it. My nose was dripping snot, too *gross*
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. The part where all the toilets are placed on a certain person's front lawn
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver. The super-I-growled-at-the-book-for-at-least-30-minutes cliffhanger ending. Super Grrr!
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: The end of course, but the part where Liesel and Rudy make the food delivery boy's bike slip on the ice and they steal the food. I couldn't stop laughing. At all
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Katniss singing when Rue dies
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. The troll farting scene in the first book. I was listening to the audio book while driving and almost had to pull over because I was crying so hard from laughing. Almost peed my pants, too. Oh, you know you want to read this book now, huh?
- The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale. When a certain person dies. I'm not going to spoil this one too much
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. Fred and George making their amazing departure when they decided to leave Hogwarts for good. Hilarious with all the magic tricks and fireworks they conjure up
- And of course, when Harry Potter dies (uh...Dobby, too. Probably more so than Harry)